Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snowmen look their best with buttons!

Happy Hump day, my loyal blog friends! It's Wednesday already.  We've been busy decorating the nursing home for Christmas all week, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I'm posting today on the Pinque Peacock blog. Pinque Peacock has many, many fun products to work with that really make a project pop.  One of my favorites are the fabric covered buttons.  The 3/4 inch ones work beautifully on cards and small projects. Look how well this snowman fabric covered button topped off this treat box!
 
I found this darling snowman treat box at My Scrap Chick that I cut out on my Silhouette. The only thing missing, once I got him assembled, was the Pinque Peacock fabric covered button.  Yup.  Now he's perfect!
 


4 comments:

  1. Now that is one COOL looking snowman! Great job, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute frosty, Julie…that button is perfect for his hat. Love this little box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute Cute
    that button is a perfect fit for this adorable little snowman! Love how you put this together.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete