Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Always be Brave Enough to Fly!

Happy Tuesday, crafty friends!  I have a card today that I'm entering in several challenges.  It uses this week's sketch from The Outlawz Sketch Challenge, and the current Sasayaki Glitter Progressive Freebie.  I just loved this little guy, and had to jump into the progressive challenge, found in the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.

Naz is also looking for guest designers in May.  Now that I'm recovered from cancer, chemo, and my most recent bronchitis infection, I'm crafting with a passion again, and would love the chance to once again design with the wonderful Sasayaki Glitter images I loved from the past.  So, I'll try for a chance at that, too!

I made this card using the darling, Missing You digi:



I colored Missing You with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Rubbernecker Stamps, and seemed perfect for this image.  Papers are from Close To My Heart.  The stitched frame is from Lawn Fawn.  


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sasayaki Progressive Freebie -- Facebook
Sasayaki Challenge Blog -- Friendship
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG with optional Pastel theme
Crafting From the Heart Challenge Blog -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch - March 21 sketch


1 comment: