Friday, March 23, 2018

Tearin' It Up -- for Scribbles Designs!!

Hello, fellow crafters!  Today is my first post for Scribbles Designs.  I've long enjoyed the quirky designs of Sandy Sommerfeld, so when I saw the design team call, I reached out.  The amazing thing is, they coordinators created a position that fits me, my schedule, and my health concerns.  I'm so grateful, humbled, and excited!  I will be posting once a month for Scribbles Designs.  Perfect!

Today, I have 2 projects on the Scribbles Designs blog, so therefore, 2 projects here to share with you.  First, I'll show you the card with Carl, the wild snowboarder.   I was so inspired by the snowboarders in the Winter Olympics this year.  All that talent and energy was the inspiration behind this card:



This card uses Carl - Snowboard (#327) and Tearin' It Up (#019).  I colored Carl- Snowboard with Copic markers.   

The snowboarding figures on this card were cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found at the Silhouette Design Store.  Papers are from Close To My Heart.

The second project is a gift box.   One of the items on my bucket list is a trip to Paris.  This sentiment took me there:




 This uses the sentiment Love Paris.  I just love this sentiment!  

I found this print and cut gift bag in the Silhouette Design Store and knew it would be perfect with this Love Paris sentiment. 

That's it for my first Scribbles Designs post.  I'll be back on April 23 with more Scribbles Designs inspiration.  Woot!  

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Challenge
Crafting with an Attitude -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG -- optional pastel colors
Outlawz Twisted Thursday --Seasons (winter birthday card)

3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is a wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card and a pretty gift box. Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the treat bag to. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    DL.ART

    ReplyDelete