Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hey There, Hop Stuff! For Bloobel Stamps

Hey, hey, Hop stuff!  Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Easter is fast approaching.  With it falling on April 1, I think it's really going to sneak up on me this year.  

Lisa Bloobel, of Bloobel Stamps, has the funnest, quirkiest, most recognizable style that I just love.  Today, I created a card using Bunneh 2.  This guy is h-o-t!



Isn't he the greatest?  There's a bundle of these bunnies, (Bunneh Pack) and all 3 of them are just a hoot!  You seriously need them ALL in your digital collection!

I colored Bunneh 2 with Copic markers, then fussy cut him out.  The sentiment, which fits his expression perfectly, doesn't it?!? is from a Simon Says Stamp stamp set.  

The papers on this card are retired Close To My Heart.  I cut the bunny border out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, with a file I found at the Silhouette Design Store.  The oval die is from Die-namics. I used this week's sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge as my starting point for the card. 

Don't forget to check out the Bloobel store.   You owe it to yourself!  

I'm entering this handsome guy in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Monthly Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- ATG with a Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge -- Sketch (2nd entry)


4 comments:

  1. Hey Julie! Saw this in the Bloobel FB Group and recognized the sketch immediately. Love, love, LOVE this! Just had to come tell you. Gonna have to copy that sentiment. It's perfect! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your bunny is just too funny. Great Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly Beautiful papers and I love your boarder. What a funny bunny, you did a great job with him. Thank you for sharing over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL That's fantastic, Julie! Thanks for the smiles! :o)

    ReplyDelete