Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Enjoy Your Special Day!

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  Are there signs of spring where you live?  The sun is getting more intense here, and slowly reducing our snow piles.  Yes!

I've been trying to participate in the Outlawz Monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge this year, and I've managed to get this month's done before the month is even 1/2 over.  Wow!  This month's free image was kindly provided by Anne's Digital Art.  The image is called, appropriately, "Catch of the Day":


I colored up Catch of the Day with Copic markers.  I found some rustic designer papers in my stash of old Close To My Heart papers, and thought they worked well.  The sentiment is also a Close To My Heart stamp.  The dies used on this card are all from Paper Wishes. 

Off to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Monthly Freebie -- March
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Friday -- use a diecut

1 comment: