Monday, March 12, 2018

I Woof You -- Ike's Art Progress Freebie Challenge

Hello, and happy Monday!  I spent the day today trying to recuperate from this nasty upper respiratory infection that I've been fighting for 3 weeks, AND making cards!  The card making was the fun part!  Ike's Art is starting a progressive challenge in her Facebook group.  This month's image is free, and it's a d-o-g, so there was no hesitation for me to play along!  I love ALL THINGS DOG!!!

Here's my card, and thanks so much to Ike for the lovely freebie!



I colored this cute dog with Copic markers, then fussy cut him.  I used the sketch in this week's challenge at Outlawz, modifying it only slightly to fit in my paw print brad.    Designer papers are from the Silhouette Design Store, printed on my printer.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.  The speech bubble die is from Spellbinders. The lovely heart border die is from Close To My Heart.

That's it for this little cutie!  Enjoy the rest of your week!  I'm off to walk my own darling, Gracie.




I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Ike's Art Progressive Challenge -- Facebook Group
Ike's Art Challenge -- ATG with optional Movie theme
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Wednesday Challenge -- Sketch
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Favorite Animal

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Julie!! Thanks for playing in the sketch challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Julie. And wonderful picture of Gracie. Our snow is almost all gone. Tomorrow will still be cold (Tuesday), but Wednesday and rest of week should be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card - great colouring and the layout is wonderful.
    I hope you get rid of that infection really soon :-(
    Thank you for using my image and for joining in the Progressive Challenge and for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background paper is amazing. It's a wonderful card too. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, bravo Julie!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your doggie card! Thanks for joining us at IkesWorld Challenges DT Val x

    ReplyDelete