Thursday, March 15, 2018

Choose Joy -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's the 15th of the month, and that means it's time for some mid-month inspiration over on the DigiStamps4Joy Challenge Blog.  March's theme is Anything Goes with an optional "Being Young" twist.  Nothing says being young to me like spring and new plant growth.  Some of the first flowers to grow in the spring are tulips, so, for the challenge, I colored up these whimsical tulips, found here in the DigStamps4Joy store.



I colored Fantasty Tulips (rg052) with Copic markers,  then cut out with a stitched oval die from Die-namics. 

The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, with a lattice cutting file found at My Scrap Chick.  The sentiment is a stamp from Close To My Heart, cut out with dies from Paper Wishes, as is the butterfly die. 

There's still plenty of time to join in the Anything Goes challenge at DigiStamps4Joy!  I hope you can join us, as I'd love to see your awesome creations, and we have wonderful digis you can win (like this one!)

I'm entering this handsome guy in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Monthly Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- bingo with a Sentiment (3D item, digi, markers)
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. I love the lattice frame. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Green Challenge.

    ReplyDelete