Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Flip Over Greeting Card Holder -- for Simply Crafty SVG's

It's Hump Day!  Wednesday, and I have the fun today of posting for Simply Crafty SVG's.  If you haven't checked out the store, you owe it to yourself.  There are lots of Freebies, more files being added all the time, and the SVG files cut and assemble beautifully (plus there are tutorials!)

Today, I'm showcasing the Flip Over Greeting Card Holder.  I love to make greeting cards, and I also love to give them as gifts, so I thought this box would be perfect to "gift" some of my cards to a good friend in:



I always think that it is the paper and embellishments that make the project.  These papers and die cuts are from Hot Off the Press.   They coordinate so well, don't they?

I stamped on the tag, and that was the hardest part of this whole project.  My ink kept smearing!  Regular ink smeared.  Archival ink smeared.  Finally, Staz On ink did the trick!  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. 


This box comfortable holds 6 greeting cards and envelopes.  I think it will make a great gift, don't you?

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge -- Y is for Your choice
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Julie, that is a great gift for greeting cards. Love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Julie! It sure would make a great gift! Whoever receives it will be thrilled! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will make a great gift! I love the paper you used and I can relate with the ink issues.

    ReplyDelete