Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Stand Under My Umbrella -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Woo hoo!  Today is the first day of Spring!  Spring is my favorite season, and I've already been enjoying some of the early signs of spring here in NW Wisconsin, including s couple of robin sightings!

I'm also enjoying my time on the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez design team.  Her stamps and digi stamps are so darn cute!  I am having a blast coloring them up!  Today, I have an awesome Little Duck that I made into a springtime card, just for the first day of spring:



I colored Little Duck with Copic markers.  The designer papers on this card, also by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, are the Easter Pastel digital papers

Easter Pastel


The stitched clouds on this card are cutting dies by Honey Bee Stamps.  The umbrella is a cutting die that has been in my stash for so long, I don't know the brand name anymore.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you check out the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Etsy Shop to see all the wonderful clear and digital stamps and papers for yourself.  In the US, check out this Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Shop!  The Kinda Cute by Patricia blog is here, with inspiration found almost daily.  There's also a Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Face Book group, with a monthly challenge, more inspiration, and news here

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Spring Brds (entry 2)
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Cute and Cuddly
IDCB -- ATG
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday -- All Creatures Great & Small
The Sisterhood of Crafters -- Birds

4 comments:

  1. Awe ... this is so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Birds’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much Julie!! Thank you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, love the coloring of that duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Loving the sketch and adorable image! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete