Friday, March 16, 2018

Think Spring! for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog

Think Friday!  Think Spring!  Think QKR Stampede Challenge Blog!  (Ok, that's all the advice I have for you today, LOL). 

There's a new challenge starting today at QKR Stampede Challenge blog, and it's Anything Goes.  Come join us this week!

I'm definitely thinking spring, and so is Chicken Little (Q-digi24296):



I colored Chicken Little with Copic markers.  She really doesn't look happy at all, does she?  Such an expression on her face!

The awesome designer papers that worked so well for my theme are from Imagine That Digistamp.  The umbrella die cut has been in my stash for years, and I can no longer tell you who it's by.  Sorry!  It's one of my favorites for spring.  I computer generated the sentiment.   The ribbon on the card is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.   The square dies used to create the card are from Lawn Fawn. 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our Anything Goes Challenge.  I'd love to see what you create, and we've got awesome digis you can win (like this cutie!)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Tic Tac Toe (pink, ribbon, free space)
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- ATG
The Outlawz Festive Friday -- Spring Birds

2 comments:

  1. This is I feel/look a fluffy bird. Great card Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I feel in the moment. great colors and image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete