Saturday, March 10, 2018

You're my kind of Peep! -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Today is my first post for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  I've been following Patricia's artwork for some years now, and it's been so fun to watch her grow and develop as a digital artist.  When I saw she was having a DT call, I had to try to see what happens.  Happily, here I am!  You'll find her Kinda Cute by Patricia shop here.  She has digital stamps, digital papers, and clear stamps.  Really awesome stuff!

Since Easter is fast approaching, I thought I'd feature an Easter-themed card today, using digital stamp, Easter Bird:



I colored Easter Bird with Copic markers, then fussy cut out the image.  The designer papers on this card are also from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  They are Easter Pastel digital papers




The card base is a cutting file from the Silhouette Design Store.  I cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  It seemed to be just what I was looking for!  The silver foil tape is from Close To My Heart. 

You'll find more inspiration, a monthly challenge, and news of new releases in the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group.  I'll be back later in the month with one of the New Releases I was talking about.  I can't wait!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG




3 comments:

  1. Julie, this Easter card is gorgeous. Love the egg shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Thank you so much for your kind words, you are very sweet. I love your project! Thank you so much for showcasing so well my image. Hugs. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute chick! Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete