Friday, March 9, 2018

May Your Luck Last! -- for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog

Friday!!!!!  Fri-yay!!!!  Challenge time at the QKR Stampede Challenge blog -- where challenges last a week and are always Anything Goes!

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, so I made a card in honor of the holiday for today's challenge:



This card uses Solid Shamrocks (ES-digi13204), inked with several shades of Tim Holtz distress inks  and May Your Luck (ES-digi13504)

I found the spray of shamrocks card base in the Silhouette Design Store, and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  It made for a fast and easy St. Patrick's Day card!

I hope you can join us this week at the QKR Stampede Challenge blog for our Anything Goes challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, and we've got great digis for you to win! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Mixed Media  (distress inks, Silhouette, dies)
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Die Cuttin Divas -- Use Green
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Green
Outlawz Festive Friday -- St. Patrick's Day

3 comments:

  1. Fun St.Patricks Day card. I love the shamrock card base and the way you watercolored the label. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday March Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete