Friday, March 2, 2018

It's Your Birthday Again?!? for QKR Stampede

It's Friday!!!!!!  It's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog!  The challenges are weekly, and they are Anything Goes! Yea!  

I have a few birthday cards that I need in the very near future, so I'm showcasing one of those cards today:



I used the sentiment as the focal point of this card because I thought it was just so darn fun!  The sentiment is Birthday Again (Q-digi17206).  The Small Party Balloons (ES-digi4205) were colored with Copic markers and gel pens on the confetti.   

This card is a wrap!  I hope to see you this week at QKR Stampede Challenge blog for our Anything Goes challenge! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party 
IDCB -- ATG
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment. It is the perfect focal point. The cat is adorable. Thank you for joining the DL.ART March Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete