Monday, March 5, 2018

Happy! for the Path of Positivity Challenge blog

It's time for a new challenge, this first Monday of the month, at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  If you've been following along with us this year, you've caught on to our color themes.  This month, the optional color theme is 'yellow'.  I love yellow!  Yellow makes me happy!  Yellow makes me think of sunshine, warmth, and growing things.  Yellow, to me, is a fell-good color!  

We have 2 guest sponsors this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog -- Limited Runs Digital Stamps and Imagine That Digistamp.  For the beginning of our challenge, I had the fun of using Flower with Ladybug from Limited Runs



I colored Flower with Ladybug with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.  The easel card is an SVG file from My Scrap Chick.  The digital paper is from Snap Click Supply.  The sentiment -- one of my favorites -- is a stamp from Hot Off The Press.  I found the buttons in my stash while looking for a ladybug brad that I'm SURE I have, but never found!

I hope you join in the challenge this month at Path of Positivity.  To be eligible for the awesome prizes from our sponsors, please follow the optional 'Yellow' theme.  Or, enter anything inspirational that you'd like to.  The challenge will run until April 1st.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge -- Spring or Easter
IDCB -- ATG




1 comment:

  1. Well my dear, the first word of your post title, "Happy" is rather apt considering that I am popping in today wish you a very Happy Blogiversry!!! Sorry, I was slammed yesterday and couldn't stop by on your actual anniversary. I was working on the PoP post until almost 9:30 then had to go and make dinner!

    Congrats on the success of your blog up to this point. I can only dream of someday having as many followers as you! You deserve them and many more. So here is me wishing YOU a beautiful day and many more wonderful years to come!

    Big Hugs,
    Lisa
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete