Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Cheers to a Lovely Friend!

Cheers to you, my lovely friend!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

I recently won some wonderful images from Sheepski Designs from a challenge, and I just had to color this one up!  I'm going to enter it in some more challenges, in hopes that I get lucky enough to win again!  



This image is called Bumblebee Blossom.  I colored it with Copic markers and colored pencils.  

The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, and was found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The sentiment is from Power Poppy Stamps.  That bright yellow ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sheepski Designs Facebook Challenge -- optional twist, Spring things
Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog -- #12, flowers
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Super card, love the design! :)
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is beautiful. Love the pink and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful Julie, love the colours
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete