Friday, February 8, 2019

A Tail of Two Hearts -- for Di's Digi Stamps

It's Saturday, and it's time for a new challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog.  Challenges run for 2 weeks, and have a theme.  For the next 2 weeks, the theme is "All About Love!"  That's a good theme to get us through Valentine's Day and beyond! 

Di's Digi Stamps has some of the cutest, most whimsical digis in the world to color up!  For this challenge, I used Tails Together Mice to create this:



I used the black & white version of Tails Together Mice,  and colored it with Copic markers, but there's also a colored version, if you prefer. After coloring it, I fussy cut the Tails Together Mice

Since this is going to be a Valentine's Day card, I wanted a big, bold heart on this card.  I found a Spellbinder's die heart that I thought would frame the Tails Together Mice wonderfully, so I cut out a big teal heart with it.  Before I cut it though, I printed the "You Have My Heart" sentiment on the card stock.  The sentiment is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is from the Valentine's Sentiment Collection.  The teal background paper, also from We Are 3, is part of the Touch of Teal paper collection.  The flowers were cut out and layered with a die from Spellbinders.  The pearls were from my stash. 

I hope you can join us over the next 2 weeks at Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog for our "All About Love" challenge.  I'd love to see what you create, and Di has the best digis for you to win!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Love is in the Air
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Diecuts

2 comments:

  1. So adorable with that wonderful image. Great die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! And what a fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete