Saturday, February 2, 2019

My Best Friends are Flakes -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's February!  It's Saturday!  And there's a new challenge starting today at Catch the Bug Challenges.  The challenge is Anything Goes.

I used the very fun Snowmen & Friends Duo to create this:



The Snowmen and  Friends Duo comes with a pre-colored image, too, if you just want to create, not color, but I used the black and white version and colored it with Copic markers.  I love to color snowmen, so why cheat myself out of the fun!

The sentiment on this card is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Snow Days sentiments. Papers are from AMB Illustrations. 

The new challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog will go for one week, so get busy with those creations!  I'd love to see what you make! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge -- die cuts
Polkadoodle -- ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
AUD Sentiment -- ATG with a sentiment
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Love the bright colors. Just LOVE the sentiment, and I find it true, lol. Well about my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Love your color combo and the fun layout! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete