Sunday, February 17, 2019

Reach for the Stars! for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

It's time for some mid-month inspiration on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is 'Hearts  &/or Stars'.  Since I featured a Sasayaki Glitter stamp with a heart on for the first post, today, I'm featuring stars.

This is Reaching Stars:

I colored Reaching Stars with Copic markers.  I cut out the stars accent frame on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The sentiment was computer generated. The star paper is from AMB Illustrations. The silver star was on my work desk from a previous project.

'Hearts & Stars' -- Naz has many adorable digis in her Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Store that would work great for this challenge.  Do some shopping, color them up, then join us at the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog. I'd love to see what you create, and their are great digis you could win -- like this one!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
2 Crafty Critters -- ATG with a Critter

2 comments:

  1. Awwww . . . this is so sweet!! And the stars are perfect! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun and SO cute! Love all those stars and the design of this. Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete