Monday, February 11, 2019

Woof! Means I Love You! for Bugaboo Stamps

Monday!  It's not that bad a day when you're retired, and it's a fun day at Bugaboo Stamps!  We celebrate with Anything But a Card on the Catch the Bug Blog

It's almost Valentine's Day (I'm guessing this hasn't gotten past you!)  My Golden Retriever, Winter, has been hard at work making his gift for my husband, Shaun.  This tag will be attached to it. It uses the Bugaboo Stamps digi, Valentine Pup (from the Valentine Pup Set):



I colored up the Valentine Pup with Copic markers.  The sentiment was computer generated, including using some dingbats on the paw prints. 

I used a variety of cutting dies on this card from Paper Wishes.  The papers are from AMB Illustrations.  There's a bit of Timeless Twine, and a brad from my stash. 

You may be wondering what awesome gift Winter has for his 2-legged dad for Valentine's Day.  This tag will be attached to a bag of Winter's favorite dog treats.  It's always all about Winter, right?


Anything But a Card -- you'll find more inspiration at Catch the Bug

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Love is in the Air

1 comment:

  1. Julie that tag is adorable and will be perfect for a treat tag. OMG your 4 pup is HUGE! You have to be careful so he doesn't knock you over on the ice. Unfortunately I am staying up too late when I have to work tomorrow, hehe.

    ReplyDelete