Saturday, February 9, 2019

Ms. Owl -- for Kitty Bee Designs

To the moon and back!  That's a lot of love, and that's what today's owl is sending you.  I'm posting today for Kitty Bee Designs, where I'm the DT spotlight. 

I'm sharing an inky creation with you today using the adorable digi, Kawaii Ms. Owl, found in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Shop


I colored this sleepy time Owl with Copic markers, then fussy cut her.  I inked the background with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks.   I hope you like this Kawaii Mr. Owl.  Check out all the delightful digis and acrylic stamps in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store.

The moon and one star were cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The other die cut is from Lawn Fawn.  The star paper in the background was found at Pixel Scrapper. 

Join us on Fridays for the Aloha Friday Challenges


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

1 comment: