Wednesday, February 6, 2019

You're Clawsome! -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

You're Clawsome!  I mean awesome!  I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I am posting today for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  She has the cutest, whimsical clear stamps and digis that I love to color!

Today, I have a bit of a Valentine theme to share with you.  This is Valentine's Lizard:



I colored Valentine's Lizard with Copic markers.  I cut the heart spray card base out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. The paper behind the Valentine's Lizard is from AMB Illustrations.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon's monthly ribbon club. The pink shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart. 

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez has a wonderful store with acrylic stamps, digital stamps, digital papers, handmade cards for purchase, a Zazzle shop, and more.  It is well worth a cyber trip there to check it out!  There's also a Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group, with a monthly challenge to check out, and the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Blog where you can get up close and personal with this wonderful artwork!

Thanks for stopping by today.  You really are Clawsome!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Crafty Sentiments -- ATG
Digichoosday -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Julie this is dinomite. Great image and beautiful coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and stunning design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAX CHALLENGE hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete