Sunday, February 3, 2019

I Love Winter! for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps by Naz

I love Winter!  I also love coloring up the delightful images of Sasayaki Glitter Stamps by Naz. She has the sweetest digis to play with!  Today's is no exception!

There's a new challenge starting today on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog, with the theme of 'hearts & stars'.  You can use either or both.  I chose a heart for today's card:


This is Valentine Snowman, colored with Copic markers.  I made the card base, cutting it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The papers are from We Are 3 Digital Shop (snowflake paper) and AMB Illustrations (heart paper).  The teal shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart.

There are many adorable images in the Sasayaki Glitter Stamps by Naz shop that fit the Stars or Hearts theme, and the Sasayaki Glitter challenge runs until March 2, so I really hope you find time to join us!  I'd love to see what you create.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Holly and the Ivy -- AT Christmas Goes
Addicted to Stamps -- Snowman
Dragonfly Dreams -- include a heart
The Paper Players Challenge -- Love is in the Air
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- die cuts



4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, what a funny snowman on your lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE! I love the adorable snowman image. Awesome coloring.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Julie..love your colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors in this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete