Friday, February 1, 2019

My Prince? A Sasayaki Glitter New Release

It's New Release day today at Sasayaki Glitter.  You can find the new releases in the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Shop, but you'll see all the inspiration for the new releases on the Sasayaki Glitter blog and in the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.  Tons of great stuff to see! 

There are 3 New Releases today, but I colored up My Prince:

I don't know.  I don't think that frog is too happy about that kiss, do you?  Oh well, I do hope he turns out to be her prince, or it will be a disappointment for both of them!

I colored My Prince with Copic markers.  The papers on this card came with a magazine, and are from Crafter's Companion.

The hearts die behind this image is, I believe, from Simon Says Stamp.  I computer generated the sentiment and cut it out with a label die from Paper Wishes. 

Make sure you check out all of today's New Releases at: Sasayaki Glitter Etsy ShopSasayaki Glitter blog, and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group!

Here's clipart of all 3 of the new releases today.  Aren't they wonderful?



You can find all of them at the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Shop.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Digichoosday -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
Crafting from the Heart -- ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Die Cuts



1 comment:

  1. This is too funny. I think that there are a lot of frogs out there to kiss, but not as cute and adorable as your frog, lol. Great coloring. Another wonderful heart die cut.

    ReplyDelete