Thursday, February 14, 2019

I {Heart} You -- an Oldie but Goodie for Bugaboo Stamps

Happy Valentine's Day!  It's a snowy one here in Wisconsin!  We have been very far behind in snow totals all year, and now, in about ten days, we've made up for it, and we're destined to go down in the books as one of the snowiest seasons on records.  Mother Nature never fails to surprise us!

Valentine's Day!  I realized on Tuesday I didn't have anything scheduled on my blog for today, so I quick whipped up this adorable Heart Basket and created a card with it.  It's Oldie but Goodie day today at Bugaboo Stamps, so the Heart Basket image worked out perfectly. 


I colored Heart Basket with Copic markers, then used this week's  sketch from Sketch Saturday to create the card. Here's the sketch I used:


I used papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The hearts on the base of the card are from the Happy Birthday Collection.  The paper with the stylized hearts is from the Hearts in Love Collection

I used an eyelet on this card so I could enter it in the Crash Your Stash challenge at The Outlawz.  It turned out to be just that -- a challenge!  I have totally forgotten how to do eyelets!  It took many tries, & many ruined eyelets, but I finally accomplished ONE!

To see some more great Bugaboo Stamps oldie but goodies, please visit the Catch the Bug Blog.  Thanks! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday -- week #550
Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge -- January 15-Feb. 14
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!! The heart basket us colored so beautifully! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Sketch Saturday challenge! Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I really like this image. I made the Easter one for an upcoming SSS. Love the bright bold colors.

    ReplyDelete