Saturday, February 23, 2019

It's Your Day -- for Scribbles Designs

It's Saturday, and it's your Day!  Do what you want to do!

It's also the 23rd of the month, so it's my day for some inspiration on the Scribbles Designs Blog.  I wanted bright and cheerful, so I created this:



I used a free image you can find in the Scribbles Designs Store.  It's called "It's Your Day" (F158).  You can grab it in both JPG and PNG formats.  

I colored this up with my brightest, boldest, neon colored Copic markers, and some gel pens in my collection.  Papers are from AMB Illustrations.   The pink discs are from Close To My Heart. 

Simple, bold, effective.  My kind of card!  I hope you check out the Scribbles Designs Store and see all the wonderful images there (many of them free!)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Festive Friday -- Birthday
Seize the Birthday -- ATG
Digichoosday -- ATG
As You Like It Challenge -- Birthday -- Christmas gets too busy





6 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great bright and cheeful card love the image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome birthday card...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that digi image! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining in with the AYLI 'Birthday or Christmas' challenge

    Anne x
    https://learningtojive.blogspot.com/
    http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete