Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Friends Furever -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

I love dogs, as you know if you visit here very often.  Dogs are my passion!  Golden Retrievers are my breed of choice, but I love dogs of any breed.  Today, I'm sharing a dog themed card, and I couldn't be more excited!  This image is from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  It's entitled, Happy Dog!



I colored Happy Dog with Copic markers.  He does look happy, doesn't he?  The sentiment is from an acrylic set I've had for a long time from a company no longer in business.  I cut the heart border out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. The pink checkered paper is from AMB Illustrations.  The ribbon, also in my stash for a long, long time, is, I believe, from Paper Wishes. 

Speaking of happy dogs, here's my dog, Winter.  Isn't he beautiful?

He loves the snow!  He's almost 9 months old now and a bundle of energy.

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez has a wonderful store with acrylic stamps, digital stamps, digital papers, handmade cards for purchase, a Zazzle shop, and more.  It is well worth a cyber trip there to check it out!  There's also a Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group, with a monthly challenge to check out, and the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Blog where you can get up close and personal with this wonderful artwork!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope we'll be friends furever!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Crazy 4 Challenges -- Pets
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- How Much is That Doggy in the Window?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie...this is SO super cute. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card in our challenge. it made me smile, and I really appreciate you playing along. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly matches your huge pup. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete