Friday, February 1, 2019

I Heart You Bear -- Friday Freebie at Bugaboo!

Friday!!!!! Freebie!!!! At Bugaboo!!!! Get you cruising shoes on and get over to Bugaboo!  Today's Friday Freebie is an awesome one! 

This is I Heart You Bear --



I know, sweet, right?!?  This I Heart You Bear would make anyone of any age smile!  I colored I Heart You Bear with Copic markers, and he colors up super quick (don't you just love that?)

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are one of February 2019's new release, Baking Cookies. Aren't they yummy?

I used a recipe for this card from the Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge.  It has 2 patterned papers, 3 brads (OK, pearls!), and a bow -- and of course, the I love you greeting! 

If you'd like more inspiration on how to use this delightful I Heart You Bear from Bugaboo Stamps, stop by the Catch the Bug Blog. Pick up today's Friday Freebie, and join us tomorrow for our Anything Goes challenge.  It will take place at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Recipe
Crafting by Designs -- Animal Challenge
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a Critter

1 comment:

  1. I heart you too Julie. Your bear is too cute. Stay safe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete