Monday, February 25, 2019

Sweet Lil Aussie Koala -- for Scrapbook Stamp Society

Happy Monday, my friends!  I hope you have a good week ahead of you.  I am posting today for the Scrapbook Stamp Society, home of My Besties stamps, and Sherri Baldy products.  

Sherri Baldy has had such wonderful new releases lately (well, she always does!)  Today, I got to play with not only an adorable digi stamp, Sweet Lil Aussie Koala  (img5026), but also some digital papers from the Flower Town Fun paper pack.  



I colored img5026 with Copic markers, then found one of the beautiful Flower Town Fun digital papers to match my coloring. This paper pack is gorgeous!

Stop by the My Besties Shop to see the wide range of products available.  If you prefer to shop on Etsy, here's the link to that My Besties shop.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Challenge -- Girl, Woman, Beauty
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

12 comments:

  1. Julie your card is so adorable. Love this image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish challenge- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Julie! Love the colors and your wonderful coloring of this lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Monday Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card .. love it.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Blog Challenge.
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie this is gorgeous I love this sweet image I may be byes being an Ozie. Thank you for share it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Thankyou for your entry at my besties Challenge blog❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute !
    Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Good luck with your entry
    Carla DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card thanks for playing along at the scrapbook stamp society and good luck gr monique DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful Julie and thank you for your sweet comment

    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete