Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes -- Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo

There's a new Stella Says Sketch starting today on the Catch the Bug Blog at Bugaboo Stamps.  What Stella says, I do.  So, I sketched!



Here's the sketch I used -- You'll see how closely I followed it:
I used Birthday Cake (only $1!) and colored it with some bright, birthday colored Copic markers.

The blue dotted paper on this card is a New Release from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It's one of the Baking Cookies digital papers.  The sentiment, also from We Are 3,  is one of the newly released Itty Bitty - Sweet Sentiments

When Stella Says Sketch, she's talking to you, too, so I hope you can join in the fun!  The challenge goes for 2 weeks.  You have through February 16 to link up with Stella at Catch the Bug! Stella offers wonderful prizes, even if she is tough!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- ATG with a Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. A fab card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card came together nicely and I Love the way you balanced it with the pretty enamel dots! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete