Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A Birthday Rose -- for We Are 3 Digital Shop

We Are 3 Digital Shop has an awesome selection of digital papers, digital images, and digital sentiments.  You'll find something for any project you are working on in the We Are 3 Etsy Shop

I recently needed a quick birthday card, and used a digital image along with 2 digital papers, and made a quick birthday party, all with We Are 3 Digital Shop products:



The Rose Bud digital image comes in both black & white and pre-colored, and both jpg and png.  I used the pre-colored version here.

The Happy Birthday papers match it perfectly, and I used 2 of them from the set on this card. There are 8 altogether in the pack. 

The 2 dies that I used are from Paper Wishes.  I used a water based ink from Spectrum Noir (Harmony) in Winter Rose to ink around the image. A little Timeless Twine finishes it off. 

I hope you check out all the awesome products at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  You won't be disappointed! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Birthday
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Daisy Chain Challenges -- For the Girls

3 comments:

  1. A really pretty card. I love the rose Digi image and how you've made it a feature as a tag on your card. for joining our challenge this month on Daisy Chains and good luck! Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete