Saturday, February 1, 2020

Love My Pets -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's the start of a new month, and it's the start of a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group. Since this is February, the theme is, appropriately enough, "Love Is".  Interpret that any way you want!

Love, to me is spending time with my dog.  I  love animals.  So, I jumped at the chance to color up this darling image found in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop:



This is Love My Pets, colored with Copic markers.  The first pet I ever had was a rabbit, so this really tugs at my heart strings! And one of my favorite colors is blue, so I'm quite sure I had an outfit just like this when I was young!

Papers on this card are from AMB Illustrations.  The heart dies are from my stash.  I'm sorry, I don't know what company they are (I have too many dies!!!!).

I hope you can join us this month for our Love Is challenge.  You can win some of Wendy's wonderful digis.  You'll find many digis that will fit this theme, and there are many ways to interpret it.  Check out the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop here



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiment -- ATG + a sentiment
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. What a sweet image. Glad I stopped by. Happy weekend!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie ,
    What a lovely creation this is I love it
    Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card. Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete