Saturday, February 22, 2020

Prosecco Time -- A New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps

Today is one of the time's during the month that New Releases are showcased at All Dressed Up Stamps.  There were 4 New Releases this month, and I colored up one of them for today's showcase.  You can see them all in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group, and on the All Dressed Up Blog. They are all for purchase in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.

This is Prosecco Time:



I colored Prosecco Time with Copic markers, using my favorite shades of teals.

I recently got a double sided edger die from Crafter's Companion and decided to give it a try.  That's what I used for the stars on the right side of this card.  I really like the layered effect of the die.  I used a piece of old BoBunny paper on the opposite side to add some color to the card.

Prosecco Time can be anytime, so this All Dressed Up image can be used for many occasions!  Pick it up and enter it in the All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge &/or the challenge on the All Dressed Up Blog.  You've got lots of chances to win more All Dressed Up images!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- for the Girls
Polkadoodles-- ATG
DigiChoosday -- ATG
QKR Stampede--ATG
D.L.Art -- Feb Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Julie your coloring is awesome. Love the star border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY challenge
    So pretty Julie and the coloring as always is beautiful. I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I adore this colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete