Friday, February 28, 2020

Big Eye Girl -- for Colour Crazy Challenges

As I recover more & more from the stroke I had in October, I am able to return to some of the design teams I've put on hold (yea!!).  Today, I'm back with the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog, and it's great to be here! 

Today's challenge will run for 2 weeks, and our sponsor is Oddball Art Stamp Co.  I had the fun of coloring up the digi called Big Eye Girl with Heart:


I colored Big Eye Girl with copic markers, then cut her out with a stitched die from my collection.  That fun double sided heart die in the background is from Crafter's Companion.  The trio of silver hearts is from Diamond Press.  I Didn't think she needed a sentiment at all.  The card spoke for itself.

A new challenge starts each week at Colour Crazy Challenges, and each challenge runs for 2 weeks (images must be hand colored).  We have lots of wonderful sponsors with incredible prizes that you can win.  I hope you can join in the fun!


1 comment:

  1. Just LOVE that heart background with that die set. Wonderful coloring Julie.

    ReplyDelete