Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dandelion Thanks - for Lavinia World Challenges

It's Thursday, and a new challenge starts today at the Lavinia World Challenge Blog. Challenge #20 is underway, and they are Anything Goes, as long as you use a rubber or acrylic stamp (nothing digital).  One $15 gift certificate will be awarded each challenge for the Lavinia World Store.

I never seem to have enough thank you cards, so I made one for today's challenge, using Fairy Dandelions:

I used the smallest of the 2 Fairy Dandelions and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then, I inked the background using Harmony water reactive inks by Spectrum Noir.  I used 2 shades of yellow and 3 shades of blue to achieve this effect.

There's a piece of designer paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop layered behind the image.  It's from the Dandelion Wishes Collection.  The "Thanks" is a die cut from Crafter's Companion.  The crinkle ribbon is from my stash.

Get out those Lavinia Stamps that we all love so much and get inky!  I'd love to see your creations, and you could win a gift certificate to the Lavinia World Store. How great would that be? If you don't have a blog, you can also enter your creations in the Anything Lavinia Facebook Group.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Digichoosday -- ATG
QKR Stampede -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday --

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie! What an incredible use of color in your sunburst dandelion creation! I especially like the way you have created a white aura surrounding the "sun". All the magic truly happens as the sun rises, as the flowers produce their seeds, as the colors come forth! GORGEOUSNESS! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and cheerful card! It makes me smile every time I see it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is so perfect and so clever. What a fabulous idea! Beautiful card, Julie..and wonderful sunshine for our winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ... love the style . Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card:) Trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully done, my friend! Fabulous color combo with the turquoise and yellow. I'm going to have to try that one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie- this card is just delightful- so cheery. Love it- Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Julie, your sunburst behind the dandelion is gorgeous. So beautiful and bright. What a happy card! Love it!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete