Monday, February 24, 2020

Thoughtful Thank You card -- for Dies R Us Inspiration Blog

I'm posting today for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  I love having a chance to play with my die collection! 

I never seem to have enough thank you cards on hand, so I made another one for today, using a die set by Spellbinders, but many similar dies in the Dies R Us Store would work:



There are many bird dies in the Dies R Us Store  that you could make this card with, but this one by Memory Box would work particularly well.  I cut the bird out on white card stock, then inked it to get this effect.

You will find many "Thank You" sentiments in the Dies R Us Store, but the one for Dee's Distinctively Dies is very similar in size to what I used on this card.  And, of course, any sentiment would work.

The papers in this card are by We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are 2 of the papers in the Touch of Teal Collection. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I hope you visit the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog often for great ideas on how to use your dies.  Then, shop the wonderful selection of products in the Dies R Us and Didi's Crafts Stores.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiment --ATG
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Julie! Great color combo. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dies along with gorgeous papers on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh and pretty card, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!)
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete