Monday, February 10, 2020

Love You -- An Outlawz Wednesday Sketch

I had some energy and a couple free hours Saturday, so I play with some new supplies.  I used the current sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  It leant itself perfectly with a new cut and foil die I got. Here's what I created:



I created this with a Foil Stamp N Cut die from Crafter's Companion. It is the Gemini Elements Radiating Love You Foil Die.  I used my  Crafter's Companion Gemini Foilpress machine to foil it with a hot press technique. 

Here's the sketch I used at The Outlawz Sketch Wednesday Challenge. As you can see, I followed it very closely.

It's been awhile since I've had the energy to play along with the sketch challenge, so it feels good to join in this go-around.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- Through Feb 18
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Valentines
Allsorts Challenges -- Add a heart
Crafty Friends Challenge -- Love/Romance
My Time to Craft -- Love Me Do
AUD Sentiments -- Love


3 comments:

  1. Julie that is GORGEOUS! I know how much you like gold so this is so "you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super die and a great colour combination. Thank you for joining our 'At least one heart' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft. We love to see everyone’s work. Good luck, do come back again! Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete