Friday, February 28, 2020

Winter Fairy -- Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!

It's Friday, it's Friday!  Not only is it almost the weekend, but it's also Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! Every Friday, there is a freebie that you can grab for the next week to do with what you'd wish.  I'd suggest coloring it up and entering it in challenges at Catch the Bug so you can win more wonderful Bugaboo images!

This week, at Bugaboo Stamps, the freebie is Winter's Fairy.  Isn't she sweet?

 I colored Winter's Fairy with Copic markers.  The sentiment was from a Newton's Nook Designs acrylic set. 

I foiled  the background with my Gemini Foil Press machine and a snowflake foil stamp.  After that, the work was pretty much done for me, I added some contrasting card stock and 3 flat backed pearls to finish off the card.

Hop on over to the Bugaboo Stamps store to pick up this week's freebie, then go to the Catch the Bug Blog to see what the other talented designer created with this wonderful Winter's Fairy.  Join in tomorrow's challenge.  I'd love to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. Not sure if it is possible to have a Bugaboo Favorite, with so many awesome characters at Jodie's site, but this Fairy is one of mine - she's in the top 10 LOL I love her, and your colors are just precious while being extra vibrant! Beautiful card, Julie! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love this card! The embossed snowflakes are gorgeous and your coloring is amazing as always! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is awesome with the foil paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love a fairy, and she is darling. Like that you gave her a black background, really makes it pop. Lovely layers of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I love the darling fairy.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete