Friday, February 14, 2020

Love Ewe.. A Bugaboo Stamps Freebie

Happy Valentine's Day!  I just have to post a Valentine's Day card on my blog today, and what's better than a freebie? It's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps, so this image is free for this week. Go grab this cutie!



This is Love Ewe, colored with Copic markers.  Isn't it adorable?  I have lots of people I could give this card to. I should have made 20 of them. Why didn't I?

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are 3 of the papers on the Romantic Hearts collection.  Aren't they pretty?

I hope you grab this Love Ewe image from Bugaboo Stamps, then come on over to the Catch the Bug Blog, see what other talented designers made with this cutie, and join us in tomorrow's challenge. I'd love to see your creations!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiments -- Love 
Crafty Gals Corner -- Add a Heart
Simon Says Stamp -- 2 or more patterned papers
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Valentines
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Be My Valentine

5 comments:

  1. Julie, your little Ewe is darling munching on love, and feeling surrounded by Love's bold colors! It's a wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this one brought a mile to my face, Julie! What a silly, fun-loving, lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like NanaConnie...it brought a smile to my face too! I love it! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete