Monday, February 17, 2020

Washi Tape Wild --- for Dies R Us Inspiration Blog

I'm posting today on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog --always a pleasure for me!  

Do You collect washi tape?  I keep buying it, and then never seem to get around to using it.  I decided it was time to put some to good use on this card:



I created the background with strips of washi tape.  It was very easy to do.  Once I got that made, I found a sentiment I wanted to use.  Of course, any sentiment would work, but with Valentine's Day just past, I thought this one is appropriate,  This particular set of sentiment dies is from Spellbinders.  I found the smallest heart die I had in my collection.  The ones in the heart die set from Impression Obsession would work great for this!

I used a liquid glue to adhere the sentiment to the washi tape.

Here's one I made in another color:

Check out the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog for tons of great ideas! And, you'll want to shop the Dies R Us Store.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY challenge
    I like the CAS look

    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your cards are gorgeous. I have been using washi tape this week. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog February Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are just so beautiful and I am with you with ROLLS of it!

    ReplyDelete