Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Be A Rainbow -- For We Are 3 Digital Shop

We Are 3 Digital Shop is the sponsor this week of the Facebook Group, Crafting of Hue.  Check out the group for new releases, discounts, and inspiration from We Are 3 Digital Shop!

I used a fun digital image, awesome digital sentiment and gorgeous digital papers -- all from the We Are 3 Digital Shop:



I started with the Splish Splash Boots. They come in various patterns and also in colored and black & white versions. I  chose the dotted black & white version, colored them with Copic markers, then fussy cut them.  The sentiment is one of the Rainbow Wishes Sentiments.  There are 4 sentiments (all rainbow related) in the set. I used 3 papers from the Rainbow Skies papers.  There are 8 papers in the collection.

I used a sketch from last week's Sketch Saturday challenge to jump start my creativity.  The umbrella is a cutting die from Spellbinders. 

I hope you join us this week at Crafting of Hue for all the fun and great discounts! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art --February Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
TTCRD-- ATG
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. The boots and umbrella are adorable, love the sentiment. The background you created is unexpected and lovely. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rain boots are adorable. I don't know if we will have it warm enough for rain for some time, lol. Just hope that we have a spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute make

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete