Monday, February 24, 2020

Dog Hair is my Glitter -- For We Are 3 Digital Shop

We Are 3 Digital Shop is the sponsor of the Facebook group, Crafting of Hue,  Feb 24-28. Check out the group for discounts, new releases and inspiration!

I have one project on my blog today, then another on Wednesday, Feb 26, featuring some new products from We Are 3 made just for the event.

I am a dog lover through and through, so this dog, and the new dog sentiments are perfect for me and my dog loving friends!



The digital image is called Puppy Dog. It comes with a pre-colored image, and in black and white.  I colored Puppy Dog with Copic markers. The sentiment is one of the new Dog Sentiments. There are 4 cute dog-themed sentiments in the set.  The papers on this card are also from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the new Watercolor Delight papers.  The colors worked so well with the Puppy Dog!

I used the current sketch Tuesday Morning Sketch for this card.  Here's what it looks like:
I hope you check out all the fun this week at Crafting of Hue, and of course, you need to shop for all the wonderful papers, printables, and digital images in the We Are 3 Digital Shop!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches-- #542
D.L.Art -- February Linky Party
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a critter
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie! Your puppy is adorable, beautifully paired with the sketch, and the puppy paw ribbon is especially sweet. Beautiful card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl.... I have a lot of glitter in my house! I mean dog hair... lol I love your card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card for any dog lover. Clever sentiment. Good job on coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a sweet puppy and I have to agree about dog hair as glitter (although at my house it would be cat hair!) Gorgeous coloring, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I like the sentiment. For me it would be cat hair! Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete