Sunday, February 16, 2020

Take Time for... Stella Says Sketch

It's Sunday, and Its Stella Says Sketch Day at Catch the Bug for Bugaboo Stamps!  Woot, woot!   Love those sketches of Stella's!

We're still very much in the middle of winter where I live, so I'm sharing another winter themed card today, using this week's sketch. I'll show you the card first, then the sketch in a bit:



This Bugaboo Stamps digi is called Winter Bird Friends and it's on sale for only $1.50!  I colored Winter Bird Friends with Copic markers, using a large Lawn Fawn stitched die to cut it out.

Here's this week's Stella Says Sketch:

As you can see, I followed the sketch pretty darn close.

The snowflake paper on this card is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the Loving Winter papers.

The sentiment is from a My Pink Stamper set I've had for a long time.  Remember her?  The heart dies are from Close To My Heart. 

Stella Says Sketch Challenges run for 2 weeks during the winter months, so you have until Leap Day to enter! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a critter
Crafty Animals Challenge -- ATG with an Animal
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. What a darling image! Love your take on the sketch and your fabulous colors too! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite Bugaboo images, Julie, and you colored it magnificently! Love the little hearts and dp you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How teet your sketch card! I love the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the colors in this card.

    ReplyDelete