Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Upcoming Blog hop -- with blog candy!

I'm letting all my blog friends know about some fun that will be happening this weekend.  Cropchocolate.com (a great site for finding super deals on scrapbooking supplies) is having their second unofficial blog hop.  The theme is "borders".  I have a couple things in the making that I plan to show using different border techniques.  This will be the first blog hop I've been a part of.  Because I'm so excited about it, I'm going to offer some blog candy to anyone that follows my blog and leaves a post by Sunday, evening, March 25th.  I'll give you until midnight, central time.  There is also some other blog candy being given along the hop, so come join in the hop.  I've shown a picture of my candy.  It should probably have come from Cropchocolate, since they are hosting this hop, but it is a grab bag from Scenic Route Paper Company.  There is some 12x12 paper, chipboard, journaling spots, alpha stickers, everything you need for either cute layouts or cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment