Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Ippity challenge

Yesterday was my luckiest day ever in my scrappy life.  This blog has opened up world's I never would have imagined.  In an early morning email, I found out I have been chosen to be published in an online magazine.  I've been sworn to secrecy until the mag is released, so no more on that subject.  Then, later in the day, my scrappy friend's informed me I had won the Ippity Chick Challenge.  Free stamps heading my way!  Woohoo!  While reading emails, Scrapbooksteals.com informed me they had been on my blog over the weekend and want me to participate in an upcoming blog hop they are sponsoring.  Free goods to create with coming my way!  Yes!  Then, this morning, I read an email that was actually delivered to my inbox last evening.  I won the Unity Friends With Flair challenge and they are sending me 25 random stamps.  Wow!  More goodness to create with!  So, now my creative mojo is in high gear. Here's the sketch I used to create my newest card:
And here's the card I created from the sketch.  I used 2 different Unity stamp sets to creat the card: Key to Joy (butterfly image and zigzag border under the butterfly) and Quote Bundle Pack for the sentiment.


And here are a couple of closeups of the card to show some details.  I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your winnings. I can see why. Your card is lovely!!! Thanks for participating in the Chick Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete