Monday, September 24, 2012

Blog candy winners! Whoot! Whoot!

I swear I used random.org to pick my blog candy.  Really I did!  How was I to know it would pick my BFF?  Random.org chose comment 7 on my blog.  Depending how you count the comments, it's Sheri Marek, my good friend who lives across the state from me and receives many of the cards I make and post on this blog.  But, I eliminated one gal who commented twice.  If you count her, then Christina wins.  I did not count responses to comments, just comments.  So, in order to be fair, I'll have 2 blog candy winners.  Christina, please send me your address, tell me your favorite kind of scrapbooking products, and I'll get your package in the mail.  Sheri, you'll have to wait until the GRROW walk in October to get yours.  But, I'll make it worth your wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment