Friday, May 10, 2013

Getting Inky with Get Inky! Stamps

If you are looking for this week's Friend With Flair, you will find it here!

Do you know that saying, "When God closes a door, He opens a window"?  Well, it often holds true.  Today, my beloved cropchocolate.com closes their online scrapbooking business.  It's been my hangout since 2009.  With the ending of that design team, I wanted to fill a very big void in my life, so I put out some feelers with connections in the crafting world.  On Saturday evening, April 26, I found out CC was closing.  By Monday evening, April 29th, I was on 2 new design teams, and they were BOTH for stamp companies!  Well, I LOVE to stamp so this was incredible news for me! My first post for one of the companies, Get Inky! Stamps, is today. You can find that post here.

I got my stamps in the mail on Tuesday, and immediately inked them up.  Here's the card I made using the flower theme of the current challenge that ends today.


I used two Get Inky! Stamps -- "Sew Sweet Cupcakes" and "Buzzing Bees". I used this file from the Silhouette Store to make the card.  Cardstock is from Echo Park.  I used some Stickles on the butterflies, some Pick Your Plum twine, and 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon in Dress White from the new Navy bundle (isn't it yummy?)

I'm so enjoying the Get Inky! Stamps -- they are very versatile.  You'll be seeing them pop up in projects from me quite frequently, I'm sure!

Be looking for more new adventures from me as I get started with design teams for Joy's Life stamp company and Silhouette Challenges. Woohoo!

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Silhouette Challenges -- Anything Goes
Cameo Creations Challenge -- Mother's Day
Reasonable Ribbon -- Sparkle, Bling, and ribbon
Ribbon Carousel -- Celebrations
Raisin Boat -- Mother's Day
Simon Says Stamp -- Things with Wings
Sister Act Card Challenge -- Anything Goes
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Challenge -- for Mom

10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you were able to find new challenge to fill the void. Congrats... Love the card. Fabulous butterflies.
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur card just made me happy I love the colors and the butterflies.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkled in the butterflies! Great card!! Thanks for playing along with Silhouette Challenges!!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome for you!!!very Happy that you found new crafty homes.....
    Your card is very BEAUTIFUL!!!Gorgeous colors~!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute! I like the bits of sparkle you added. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, I adore the outlined flowers and the sparkled butterflies! Really stunning project and that ribbon!! Yum! Thanks for joining us at the RRR challenge this time and best of luck!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty little card. I really like the glitter on the butterflies. TFS.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Congratulations on your DT assignments. Thank you for joining the swap over at Raisin Boat this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the butterflies used and the flower image on the backing looks great. Thanks for joining us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete