Thursday, October 17, 2013

Best Witches for 3 Girl JAM

Hello, dear crafty friends!  I have a post up today on the 3 Girl JAM blog. We're getting closer to Halloween, and I'm continuing to make cards to take to my nursing home friends.  I have a super cute one to share with you today, sure to brighten someone's day!
 
 
I used two ribbons from 3 Girl Jam on this card -- Harvest Orange, and Tuxedo. Harvest Orange is from the Harvest Bundle. Tuxedo can be found in the Celebrations Bundle.
The Witches hat shaped card is a cut file from The Cutting Café. The bats and spider are from the Silhouette Online Store. The sentiment is from the Joy's Life Halloween Pun Stamp Set, and can be found in her store.
My husband turns 55 tomorrow.  We're leaving town for the weekend, heading to Lake Superior, to one of our favorite towns, hoping to relax.  I can't wait!
Best Witches!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute witch card! Love those ribbons. HB2-UR HUBBY!!

    ReplyDelete