Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tres Chic! for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday, and there are some FABULOUS new releases at DigiStamps4Joy today!  We were given a choice of which image we wanted to design with, and it was a VERY tough choic.  I chose the lovely, 'Tres Chic' -- partly because my husband and I have been glued to the Tour de France each evening so an image in French fit, oui? 
Here's what I created:

She is chic, isn't she?  Here's the digi image I used:

She is a stamp drawn by Jen Lee for DigiStamps4Joy.  I paired her with a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company.  I thought the two went together quite well!
The image was colored with Copic markers.  I used Basic Grey  Hipster 6x6 papers. The card base and tag are Close To My Heart juniper cardstock.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  It is the Latte ribbon from the Coffee Bundle.  I used 2 Spellbinders dies on this card.
Check out the other great releases this week at DigiStamps4Joy, and please check out the other awesome creations from the design team!  They will blow you away!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Keep It Simple -- Take a Bow
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- July Linky Party


3 comments:

  1. Cute Julie what a great digi and your coloring is so wonderful!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card...Love that image. And the sentiment is PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The sentiment is perfect!
    Thank you for joining us on the Anything Goes Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete