Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Just Sayin' Hi! for Amy Doodle's Stamp Co.

Happy Tuesday, everyone.  I'm posting today for Amy Doodle's Stamp Company. This week, we're showcasing some adorable, just released Fall images.  Yes, it's all about "Fall Fun".


I used the digi "Rocky Raccoon." The sentiment is part of the stamp set. 


I colored the image with Copic markers.  Recently, while on a walk, I came across a raccoon that had been killed by a car.  I was surprised by how much red was in the fur.  I decided to use that red fur and run with it, and make a red raccoon.  He's eating lots of red, red apples.  
The background paper on this card and the chipboard apple are from Imaginisce. I used a Spellbinder label die on this card, and some burlap ribbon from Close To My Heart.
Here's the Copic colors I used on this raccoon:
eyes -- YR24
tongue -- R20
fur -- E07, E09, E19, E21, E30
Apples -- R22, R24, R27, R29
Apple core -- E50, YG01, YR01
Barrel - E70, E71, E74, E77
metal rim on barrel -- N05, N03, W07, W04, R02

That's it for this little guy.  I gotta go make sure he's not stealing my apples!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Card Mania Monday -- Use a Digi
Cutie Pie Challenge -- Festive Furry Friends



2 comments:

  1. What fun, love this image and your colouring. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring!! This guy is cute enough to get away with stealing just about anything. How adorable is that Rocky?!

    ReplyDelete