Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Well, Check You Out. For IDCB

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB). Our theme, every week, is Anything Goes.  Easy peasy!

This week, one of our sponsors is Gerda Steiner Designs.  I just love Gerda Steiner's adorable animal images, and work with them every chance I get!  Today's image is no exception!



This digi stamp is Nerdy Kitten.  I colored the image with Derwent Inktense pencils on watercolor paper. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.  

Papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM. The small twine bow is made with Timeless Twine.  I cut the tag out on my Cricut Explore.

Join us this week at IDCB.  Link up anything you make, I'd love to see what it is!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
LunaGirl Moonbeams -- Animals
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
Hiding in My Craftroom -- Back to School
Brown Sugar Challenge -- school
Kitty Bee Designs Challenge -- school
Gerda Steiner -- share your work
The Paper Shelter -- Back to School
Crafty Creations Challenges -- Back to School
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -- Back to School


12 comments:

  1. Love this cute kitty Julie, and great coloring with the pencils. I just bought some Derwents, so this gives me motivation to try them! Thanks and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us Julie!! Hope to see more! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love that cute image to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, made me smile.I love the layout x Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our 'School' challenge. Hope to see you again soon Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE, cute, and MORE CUTE!!!! Love that fun image and the pattern paper is awesome - but I think what I really love the most is that saying and all that it implies - SO FUN AND PUNNY!! What a clever card!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thanks for joining the challenge @ HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the nerdy kitten and your background papers too. Thanks for joining in my Animals challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet little cat! Thanks for playing along with us at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nerdy cat and you've made a brilliant card with him.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super duper cute!! I love this image and the papers you pulled together for the background! Thanks for sharing at Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! :-D Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete